08 June 2010

Back to reality

I've been home for two days, and I already miss Australia. I had a great time, despite the rain that poured during most of my visit (which I was repeatedly told never happens). Photos of my trip will be posted soon, including some fun Lomography shots I'm getting developed.

In the mean time, I'd like to share my favorite souvenir, frankie magazine!


This Aussie publication covers a variety of topics: arts & crafts, photography, cooking, fashion, entertainment, politics, travel. I absolutely love everything about frankie, right down to it's matte pages. Unfortunately, an international subscription is quite pricey. While, I don't think I'll be subscribing as a birthday gift to myself, I might be able to afford it by Christmas.

The next issue hits newsstands June 23, so maybe I'll sweet talk my boyfriend into bringing me a copy when he visits in August.

No comments: