21 January 2010

100th Post Fun & News

It's my 100th post-- I can't believe it! Since the recent SoCal rain has kept me from photographing my latest work, I'll share something fun instead.

I found this creative Flickr photo by wandaaaa, and have already set it as my computer background:




I also have some personal reasons for not updating the blog:

First, I'm working on setting up shop at Etsy. I've spent the last few rainy days making some bowls and designing some new creations. I hope to have things listed by February (fingers crossed).

Secondly, I'm headed back to school! This summer I'll be working toward a certificate in Web Graphics. I've debated furthering my education pretty much since I finished by BFA, but haven't felt up to it until quite recently. I'm a bit bummed I didn't make a firm decision before the spring semester, but at least I have some time to save up for books and supplies.

Oh... I think it's time to sign off. I just saw a flash of lightning, and the thunder clap wasn't too far behind it. Last thing I need right now is a fried computer!

No comments: