13 October 2009

Is there anybody out there?

I finally added a counter to the bottom of my blog last week. To my surprise, I have so far gotten over 200 visits, almost 190 of them unique hits.

There are so many questions running though my mind at the moment: Who are you people? Why don't you leave comments? What do I have to do to get you to follow this little blog?

Honestly, I don't really care how many visitors I get. I started this blog as a diary of sorts, a way for my family and friends to keep up with what I'm doing, and a way to keep myself accountable for starting (and finishing) projects. The counter was added out of morbid curiosity, and has been quite entertaining thus far.

So "Thank You" to those of you who are reading this, even if it's only once! Please explore my past posts, and comment on anything you like/dislike.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, Its because I like you Sally, I have a big old crush on you, and that's why i creepily follow your blog! haha, no really, i find it interesting!