01 July 2012

Back to business

I know I haven't posted since March. Let me explain my absence: The college semester was wrapping up from April to May. I was deep into HTML, CSS, and web graphics. My finals went well, and I now know more about web standards, best practices, and browser compatibility.

Also in May my boyfriend and I attended the wedding of one of my close college friends. The ceremony was beautiful, and the reception was a lot of fun. It was well worth the 14 hour flight from Sydney to Los Angeles to be there, and we even got a shout out during the ceremony for our feat.

Shortly after my boyfriend became my fiance. Very exciting! A little overwhelming! Completely awesome!

A few days after getting engaged, my fiance and I left California for the East Coast. We bounced around visiting some of my family and friends, and seeing a lot of sights. I started a travel diary blog of our trip. (I realize I should have posted about this sooner, but it slipped my mind. Call it engagement brain.)

After six weeks of travel, we returned to Sydney. Since returning I've been busy filing visa paperwork, mentally planning the wedding, trying out Instaprints, and looking for a job.

So yeah... very busy summer, and it's not even over.

No comments: