23 January 2011

Feeling the Love

I'd like to announce that I am now on Twitter.  This is something I never thought I'd say.  Joining was a class requirement (Designing for the Social Web, so it makes sense), so I figured that at least I could say it wasn't my idea.

However, I'm only a few days in, and already (begrudgingly) seeing some benefits to joining.  I already have followers I do not know in real life who found me because of our shared interest in Etsy.  And, I've received two more Treasury inclusions due to the added exposure:  Origami Heart Card, featured in "With Love, Your Secret Admirer" and Purple & Yellow Magazine Bowl in "Pounce!"

So.... Twitter is useful.  Go figure.  Feel free to follow me, @artofsallymack.  My feed is also available in the righthand navigation bar.  I'll admit that it's nothing special right now, but check in for Etsy shop news and discounts in the future.

No comments: