25 December 2010

Happy Christmas!

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday, full of fun, food and cheer!

I've been very busy and haven't checked my Etsy account as often as I normally would.  After the day's festivities, I decided to look in and found a little Christmas gift:  my items have been included in two new treasuries!

redpaintedflowers included my orange & blue magazine bowl her treasury THINGS. I. LOVE. THURSDAY!!, and ClementinesJewelery put my purple & yellow magazine bowl in the treasury Pretty Pansy.  A big thank you to both ladies, as well as belated thanks to WrensEye for adding my Apples and Bananas card in the treasury BANANAS!!!

I was feeling a bit down about not having made a sale yet, but every time I get a heart or treasury inclusion it lifts my spirits.  It's nice to know my work is catching someone's eye, and hopefully I'll get that first sale very soon.  :)

No comments: