12 February 2010

Almost here...

I'm almost finished with my love-inspired art!



This card is inspired by my new boyfriend, who is a resident of Australia. I'm sure it will resonate with everyone who has ever been in an LDR (Long Distance Relationship) during the past decade or so. While the bulk of our communication is online, I like sending cards and other physical love notes. It's nice to have something to hold or look at when you're missing that someone special.





Here's a detail shot of an origami card I put together. I haven't worked with printed paper in awhile, so it was fun mixing and matching patterns and colors.

I'll be taking better photos and scans of the finished products tomorrow. Right now I need to watch the Opening Ceremonies of the Vancouver Olympic Games!

No comments: