24 August 2009

Can I still call myself an environmentalist if I'm a serial plant killer?

I've been a bad blogger this past week. This is because I've been working on things so diligently that I haven't had the time or energy to edit the photos. I love it when procrastination is actually a good thing.

Since I have nothing art related to share just yet, I thought it would be nice to do an update on my plants. The situation is pretty grim for my Cockscomb. I've actually lost plants since last time, and realized today that it hasn't been watered since Wednesday (I completely forgot to ask my parents to water it while I was out of town this weekend). Oops.

Since I can't bring myself to take a photo of my dying Cockscomb, I'll post a photo of my lovely cactus:



Figures the only plant I'm capable of not killing is one that takes the least amount of work and attention. Things are not looking great for my future Victory Garden plans.

No comments: